You Can Join!
As a member, you are an owner of the credit union. Once a member, you are always a member, even if you leave your job, retire, or move out of the area. As long as you keep your account open and active with the $5.00 minimum balance, our full range of benefits are available to you.
Membership in this Credit Union is open to those who are:
- Current employees of the State of Florida
- Retirees of the Florida Department of Transportation
- Employees of firms who have a current contract with the Florida Department of Transportation
- Persons who live or work in the following counties:
- Brevard County
- Broward County
- Charlotte County
- De Soto County
- Glades County
- Indian River County
- Lake County
- Martin County
- Okeechobee County
- Orange County
- Osceola County
- Palm Beach County
- Pinellas County
- Polk County
- Seminole County
- St Lucie County
- Volusia County
- & Immediate family members of a current member of the Credit Union.
USA PATRIOT ACT DISCLOSURE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying objects.